Establishment of Innovation Commission for the Construction and Public Works Sector
On tusday 26th of February was opened the first-ever meeting of the Innovation Commission for the Construction and Public Works Sector
The Commission was set up following the publication early this year of ministerial decrees on construction site noise and work schedules. It will be having the following objectives:
- To mobilise and work together with stakeholders in the construction industry
- To review existing practices in Monaco for managing the inconvenience caused by construction sites
- To identify solutions which have been used in similar situations around the world
- To consider these solutions in light of feedback from stakeholders in Monaco
- To investigate whether these solutions could be replicated in Monaco
- To make recommendations which will be implemented in Monaco
The Commission will receive support from two engineering consultancy firms: SETEC Énergie Environnement and Bureau Veritas. These two firms will be responsible for conducting an audit of existing solutions and producing a feasibility study and assessment of replicability in Monaco.
Further reporting available on social media pages and on Monaco Info.